Curtis joined Thalhimer in 1994. His responsibilities include new business development, leading and overseeing the operations of the commercial properties and facilities Thalhimer manages across Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina. These commercial properties totaling over 21.5 million square feet and includes office, industrial, retail, office-medical, and corporate facilities.
With over twenty five years’ experience in management including hotel, multi-family, commercial associations, and commercial properties he recognizes the importance of communication, customer service, and having an understanding of owners’ goals and objections and how to meet or exceed them.
- President-IREM Chapter #38, 2001
- Chairman-Virginia Commercial Alliance, 2008
- Accredited Management Organization (AMO) Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer representative
- Board Member-Virginia Tech Property Management program, 2001-2003, 2010-2012 (Alumni Member)
- Board Member-Virginia Tech Property Management program, 2013-Present (Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer representative)
- IREM Central VA Chapter #38 Member
- Virginia Commercial Alliance Member
- Richmond and Virginia Association of Realtors, Institute Affiliate