Daniel Abbondandolo is a Senior Director in the New York Middle Market Investment Sales Group of Cushman & Wakefield, where he focuses on investment sales in Far Rockaway and Jamaica, Queens and South Nassau County, Long Island. Previously, he was Director of Sales at Massey Knakal Realty Services. Cushman & Wakefield acquired Massey Knakal on December 31, 2014.
Earlier, Daniel was Executive Vice President of Business Development at Freedom Abstract Corp. / Infiniti Abstract LLC, a Long Island-based Title Company specializing in commercial and residential transactions along with representing institutional lenders. He managed the Queens and Brooklyn territory and built relationships with commercial and residential attorneys, developers, and real estate brokers. Daniel was also a Co-Founder and Licensed Real Estate Salesperson at RD Empire Realty Inc., a boutique real estate firm focusing on residential transactions based out of Kew Gardens, Garden City, and New York, New York. Previously, Daniel was a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson at Douglas Elliman in East Norwich and New York, New York, a Vice President of Retail Sales at Ram Abstract Ltd. in Rockville Centre, New York, and a National Sales Executive at Titleserv National & Settlement Corp. in Woodbury, New York.
Daniel also spent time as a professional golfer in Florida competing on numerous local and national golf tours. He still competes on the amateur level in some of the most prestigious tournaments in the Metropolitan section. Dan and his wife Julianna currently reside in Huntington, NY where they enjoy golf, beach time, music, and local community attractions.
- Archer Towers, Jamaica - 712,000 BSF Dev. Site - $55,000,000
- The Springfield Garden Portfolio – 62-unit Multi-Family Portfolio - $14,100,000
- 176th Street Assemblage, Kew Gardens - 57,000 BSF Residential Dev. Site - $7,200,000
- 144-62 41st Avenue, Flushing – 16-unit Multi-Family Building - $4,500,000
- 421 E Broadway, Flushing – 27-unit Multi-Family Building - $3,800,000
- 200-212 Sunrise Highway, Rockville Center – 27,000 BSF Mixed-Use Building - $3,775,000
- 1011 Nameoke Street, Far Rockaway - 19-Unit Sponsor Owned Condo Package - $2,100,000
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Siena College