Daniel joined Cushman & Wakefield Ltd. in 2007 He is a major account service provider specializing in Tenant Advisory, Listing and Portfolio Management. His strengths include superior market knowledge, client/tenant negotiation skills, strategic advisory, detail oriented transaction process, financial modeling, and business case development.
He is a member of the President’s Round Table, which is a designation given to the top performers within the firm on an annual basis.
Awards & Associations
• Winner of the 2012 NAIOP Award for Industrial Lease of the Year.
• Finalist of the 2015 NAIOP Award for Office Development of the Year and Industrial Lease of the Year.
• Finalist of the 2014 NAIOP Award for Development of the Year and the 2013 NAIOP Award for Office Lease of the Year
• 2011 Broker of the Year – Orlando Corporation
• Apple Canada
• ING Bank of Canada / Tangerine
• Mercedez Benz
• TJX Canada
• Nike Canada
• Gowlings WLG
• Toronto Transit Commission
• DREAM REIT
• GWL Realty
• Oxford Properties
• Sorbara Group