David Harris serves as the Senior Managing Director for Corporate and Financial Services, where he is responsible for representing clients for the acquisition, disposition and restructuring of real estate assets and leases throughout the United States. David specializes in real estate portfolio management, identifying efficiency and cost-savings opportunities, and developing and executing real estate strategies tailored to individual client needs. David also manages financial services performed for clients, including real estate analyses for portfolio strategies, lease transactions, asset acquisitions, asset dispositions, and property development and repositioning.
David has been active in the real estate industry and in financial advisory since 2000. Before joining Cushman & Wakefield, David was a consultant with PricewaterhouseCoopers’ Business Recovery Services Practice in Atlanta. While there, he developed cash flow models for financially distressed companies and assisted in developing and monitoring turnaround business plans.
- Licensed Real Estate Professional, Florida
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Member, CoreNet Global, MCR Candidate
- Board Member, First Tee of Tampa Bay
- Fundraiser, Team in Training
- Team Captain – Bowl For Kids’ Sake, Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, University of Florida