David Hawkins currently serves as Executive Managing Director in the Corporate Services practice. David’s responsibilities include the development and management of services that Cushman & Wakefield offers to multiple corporate clients. He manages a team of professionals with experience in account management, transaction management, project management, and lease administration.
David’s considerable depth and experience in Corporate Real Estate provides a unique perspective to his role. He spent 15 years as a corporate real estate executive responsible for managing portfolios, executing complex transactions, and working closely with the C-Suite. David served as Director of Real Estate for The Hartford Financial Service Group and managed real estate for Southwest Bell (currently AT&T). Prior to entering the commercial real estate field, he worked for Coopers & Lybrand as an accountant.
- Member of CoreNet Global
- Licensed Real Estate Professional, Connecticut
- The Hartford - Chairman's Award
- University of Connecticut - MBA Student Fellowship Award
- Member, CoreNet Board of Directors, Connecticut Chapter
- President, CoreNet Board of Directors, Connecticut Chapter (1998 - 2001)
- President, Glastonbury Lacrosse Club (2012)
- Former Board Member, Shelter for Women
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Assumption College
- MBA in Finance & Real Estate - University of Connecticut