David Klein is a Managing Director in the Cushman & Wakefield Palo Alto office. With over 28 years of industry
experience, David brings a deep transactional background and broad product experience to the Palo Alto
Transaction Advisory team. He has executed land, office, retail, lab, warehouse and manufacturing sales and
leasing projects throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, nationally and internationally. Over the last several years
he has developed expertise in the area of life science through his work with Roche, Genentech, Elan, Prothena, and
Boehringer Ingelheim. His background as a transactional real estate attorney provides a unique depth of experience.
Prior to joining C&W, David was a Senior Vice President and Partner at Cassidy Turley BT Commercial, where he
was a Top 25 Producer in 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2010 and a Managing Director at DTZ from 2011-2015
where he was a consistent top 5% performer.
• Confidential Global Technology Company: 375,000sf in 3 lease transactions in the Bay Area
• Roche Group: Multiple office/lab transactions throughout the Americas (18 countries)
• Wet Seal: 188,000sf HQ office/distribution lease renewal
• Boehringer Ingelheim: Manufacturing campus restack Fremont, CA
• Cost Plus World Market: 2 million+ sf distribution center build/sale/leaseback in Windsor, VA and Stockton, CA
• Brook Furniture Rental: 40 retail, office and distribution facilities (US) 700,000sf+
• Ingenio: 37,000sf office lease acquisition San Francisco, CA
• Patelco Credit Union: 65,000sf HQ sale San Francisco and 56,248sf HQ office lease acquisition Pleasanton, CA
• MBA Credits, University of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
• JD, Loyola Marymount University School of Law, Los Angeles, CA
• BA, History, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL
Partial Client List
Productos Roche S.A.
Cost Plus World Market
Patelco Credit Union
GSA/National Park Service
Brook Furniture Rental
Bank of America N.T. & S.A.
Blick Art Materials