David Lebenstein oversees the Not-For-Profit Advisory Group at Cushman & Wakefield and has closed hundreds of transactions during his real estate career, which began in 1985. Previously, he served as an executive at Time Equities, Inc. and was co-founder of Interface, a public policy group. He also worked for Mayor John V. Lindsay’s administration.
Awards & Associations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, New York State
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- Member, YMREA and Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Developed first successful commercial condo for non-profit organizations at 666 Broadway
- Senior Man of the Year, Young Men’s/Young Women’s Real Estate Association
- Two-time nominee, REBNY’s Most Ingenious Deal of the Year
- Board of Directors, City Futures Inc.
- Law degree, Brooklyn Law School
- Bachelor’s degree, Hunter College