David Masters, MAI, FRICS is a Senior Director with the Valuation & Advisory group of Cushman & Wakefield of Maryland, Inc., located in Baltimore, Maryland. He has been with Cushman & Wakefield since 2005, and is a member of Cushman & Wakefield Valuation & Advisory’s Office, Multifamily, Industrial, Retail, and Senior Housing/Healthcare practice groups. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, he was Director of Research/Senior Financial Analyst with GVA Advantis, a St. Joe Company, located in Washington, D.C., from March 1997 to December 2004; a commercial real estate appraiser with Turlington Valuation Associates, Hunt Valley, Maryland, from October 1990 to October 1997 and a commercial real estate appraiser with Appraisal Partners (formerly Donald V. Urquhart & Associates), Kensington, Maryland, from August 1989 through October 1990.
Mr. Masters has completed real estate appraisals throughout the United States, specializing in the Mid-Atlantic region including the State of Maryland, the District of Columbia, Commonwealth of Virginia, and the State of Delaware. Real estate appraisal experience includes office buildings, industrial and flex/R&D properties, multifamily properties, shopping centers including malls, power centers, community centers and neighborhood centers, mixed-use developments, medical office buildings, and other commercial property types.
Awards & Associations
Mr. Masters received his B.S. in Real Estate from Pennsylvania State University and has completed numerous courses sponsored by the Appraisal Institute. The following is a list of memberships, licenses and professional affiliations:
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute (MAI #32181)
- Fellow, Professional Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS #6608273)
- State of Maryland, Certified General Real Estate Appraiser (#1512)
- District of Columbia, Certified General Real Estate Appraiser (#10333)
- Commonwealth of Virginia, Certified General Real Estate Appraiser (#4001-004881)
- State of Delaware, Certified General Real Property Appraiser (#X1-0000580)
- Salesperson License for the State of Maryland, District of Columbia and Commonwealth of Virginia