David Nath, Partner and Head of Hospitality, CEE joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2014. He has more than 17 years’ worth of experience with hospitality real estate. David leads a team of experts and consultants focusing on hospitality investments, hotel valuation, operator selection and advisory on hotel development. In the CEE region, David has participated in investment transactions involving several hotels. He also participated in the allocation of international hotel chains during the selection of operators as part of several instructions in Prague, Budapest and Warsaw including hotel asset management with a view to maximising performance. He also provides advice in the field of development of hotels of all categories, possessing extensive experience in the field.
In 2016 David Nath has been promoted to the Head of Central & Eastern European Hospitality Team at Cushman & Wakefield, supporting Frédéric Le Fichoux who continues in his role as Partner & Head of Hotel Transactions for Continental Europe. Before joining Cushman & Wakefield, David worked in conducting position of alternative investment vehicles such as Keystone Hospitality Fund in Luxembourg, Luxembourg. Prior to that David also worked 7 year in leading managerial position of international private equity investment company focusing on hotel developments and operations in Europe.
- Development – David was during his former working experience in charge of development of several hotel projects from architectural study to successful opening such as Hotel Imperial Prague *****, Hotel Crowne Plaza Prague ****, Hotel Holiday Inn Express Prague and Bratislava ***, Hotel Double Tree by Hilton Oslo ****, etc.
- Investment Transaction – David has recently purchased the property suitable for development of 200-room 5* Hilton Hotel in Tbilisi, Georgia for Georgian private equity investor;
- Investment Advisory – David personally advised German group of private equity investors in association with Crowe Horwath International for establishing alternative investment vehicle – Luxembourg based SICAV fund – Keystone Hospitality Fund – open ended, real estate quota fund focusing on acquisition of Hotels and Resorts, Serviced apartments, Retirement houses and Medical clinics in EU.
- Development advisory – David formerly advised Norwegian private equity investor with optimization of construction and development costs for 103-room 4* hotel in city centre of Oslo and secured successful branding of hotel by Hilton WorldWide together with establishment of Franchise Agreement for Double Tree by Hilton Hotel.
- Operational Advisory – David advised hotel operating subsidiaries within previous working experience with operational advisory (focusing on contracted third party suppliers among F&B,Sales Housekeeping, H&R, Technical&Maintainance divisions, etc.) which resulted in optimization of operating costs and increase of GOP.
- Investment Transaction – David is currently working on hotel investment transaction and financing throughout the Central and Eastern Europe;
- Valuation – David is involved in valuation of single asset or large real-estate portfolios of asset owners and significant real-estate investors.
Awards & Associations
- Prague International University in Accounting and Finance (2011)
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) since 2015.
London & Regional
Ebertz & Partners