Dawn Griggs has been a consistent production awards winner since the 1980’s. She received 2 of the Deals of the Year awards for HRACRE in 2012 and was the listing contest award winner in 2011 as well as a Top Ten producer for Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer in 2012 (out of 100 brokers). She has given over 25 years of successful leasing and sales negotiating experience to her customers and is an officer of The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, with 21 other designees in the company. She has completed 20 investment sales as well as several build-to-suit industrial/office transactions. Moreover, she has consummated many significant lease transactions as well as land sales for the development of office, medical, industrial, retail and residential.
Dawn recently sold a 153,000 SF fully leased manufacturing building. She generated simultaneous offers from qualified all cash buyers. Ultimate buyer was at risk with no due diligence and 12 day close. The total marketing period through closing was 8 weeks.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT:
- Monarch Bank, Advisory Board, President
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Member, President; Executive Committee - Present
- York County Planning Commission, 1991-1999; Past Chair 1994-1996
- Leadership Institute of the Peninsula Chamber & Christopher Newport University, Member, 1986-1987
- Peninsula Alliance Work Force Development Task Force, Past Member
- College of William & Mary, Endowment Association, Board of Trustees 2000-2006
- Home Owner Association Architectural Review Board 2005
- HRACRE – Legislative Affairs Committee (2010-2011)