Dean leads Cushman & Wakefield’s Americas Agency Leasing & Alliance Program. The Agency Leasing Group is one of the largest groups in the company. The Agency Leasing Group focuses on sharing best practices and relationships in order to better serve our clients. As Alliance Program Leader, Dean oversees Cushman & Wakefield's relationship with our Alliance firms, ensuring their connection to the Cushman & Wakefield platform.
Dean began his career with one of Cushman & Wakefield’s founding firms as a property manager and helped shape the company’s account management approach to Agency Leasing, Property Management, and Capital Markets. His wealth of experience also includes positions as Director of Property Management, Executive Vice President, President of Investor Services, Managing Principal of St. Louis, and Central Region President.
Awards & Associations
- Regional Business Council, Board Member
- United Way of Greater St. Louis, Board Member
- Ursuline Academy, Board Member
- Boy Scouts of America, Board Member
- University of Missouri Strategic Development, Board Member
- BOMA St. Louis, Member
- Society of Real Property Administrators, Member
- St. Louis Metropolitan Board of Realtors, Member
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), Member
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
- ULI, Member
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, University of Missouri - Columbia