DJ Thompson is an Associate Director - Office Specialist with Cushman & Wakefield Pacific focusing on office transactions in the greater Boise area.
DJ has spent his entire life surrounded by the real estate business. The family business was the brokerage of Bill Thompson & Co. who was very active in Nampa, Idaho real estate brokerage for over 20 years. The search for a commercial location for his own small business was very intriguing and prompted DJ to pursue a career in the field of commercial real estate. DJ has now become a very passionate real estate agent for his clients. DJ came from an entrepreneurial background in the area of intellectual property and holds two patents in the field of sporting goods. DJ is a former golf professional where he excelled at instruction and played professionally on a mini-tour for a short period. He was also the general manager of a major water company in Los Angeles where he managed a company of 45 employees and a store with annual revenues of $7 million.
DJ prides himself on being enthusiastic, detail oriented, diligent and responsive during all real estate transactions. He is specializing in tenant / landlord representation and investment within the office segment. DJ thrives on the aspects of negotiation and research involved in real estate transactions and feels his role in the transaction is to help businesses and landlords succeed.
- Cushman & Wakefield Pacific (formerly Commerce), Boise, Idaho
- Grubb & Ellis | Catalyst, Boise, Idaho
- Z Factor Sports, LLC – President/Founder, Boise, Idaho
- Culligan International – Branch Manager, Los Angeles, California
- The Quarry at La Quinta – Golf Professional, La Quinta, California
- Donates and participates in various community fund raising efforts
- Youth coaching – soccer, basketball
- Bachelor Degree in Business, University of Idaho