Dominic D’Angelo joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2017 as an Executive Director. He has over 45 years experience as a commercial/industrial broker and a long record of successfully managing local and national clients with their leasing and sales requirements. In 1973 Dom formed D’Angelo, Forrest & Rozzi & Co. which became one of the leading brokerage firms on Long Island.
Throughout his career Dom has developed over a quarter of a million square feet of industrial and office space and leased/sold over two million square feet.
Awards & Associations
• Served as President of CoreNet, Long Island
• Former President of the Commercial Industrial Brokers Society (CIBS)
• Founding member of the Long Island Business Development Council (LIBDC)
• Founder of the CoreNet Long Island Charitable Golf Outing that benefits Make-A-Wish Metro New York
• Cooley’s Anemia Foundation
• Columbus Citizens Foundation