Over 25 years experience in sales and leasing of office and industrial properties, investment sales, landlord representation, national tenant representation and corporate asset dispositions. Doug began his real estate career with Jacobson, Goldfarb & Tanzman (JGT) in 1988 and was appointed principal in July of 2000. Newmark Knight Frank acquired JGT in 2000, where he continued to serve as principal until resigning in December 2006 to join Colliers Houston, one of the original legacy firms of Cassidy Turley and subsequently DTZ. In September 2015, DTZ and Cushman & Wakefield merged under the iconic name of Cushman & Wakefield and created one of the top three commercial real estate service providers worldwide.
Prior to his real estate career, Doug was Vice President at Citibank where he was responsible for the operations of foreign exchange transactions executed through the bank’s corporate trading desk. He began his finance career with Bankers Trust Company on Wall Street and was integral in the creation of BT Futures Corporation.
Major Transactions – Tenant Representation
- 40 Acre long-term land lease to Arizona Beverage Co. for development of 600,000 SF bottling operation in Raritan Center, Woodbridge, NJ
- Represented landlord in leasing of 254,750 SF to Vira Manufacturing in Perth Amboy, NJ
- Sale of 100,000 SF in South Plainfield, NJ to Restaurant Depot
- Represented ownership in leasing 614,500 SF to US Foodservice, Inc.
- Leasing of 500,000 SF to Best Buy for 10 years
- Selling 473,000 SF in Raritan Center, Edison, NJ from ProLogis to North American Beverage Packers