With more than 36 years of experience, Doug Rothschild is a leader in the commercial real estate industry. He started his career with CB Richard Ellis in 1981 as one of the youngest brokers in the nation. There, he led the company to specialize in multi-market Tenant Representation and became one of the leading consultants focusing on corporate services, earning him a “Top 5” broker accolade annually from 1981 to 1995. He and his business partner, Lou Varsames, managed CLW Real Estate Services Group in Tampa from 1995 to 2012 before selling to Cassidy Turley Commercial Real Estate. Doug’s area of expertise over the last 25 years has been consulting, advising and assisting corporate real estate departments and executives.
In 2015, DTZ and Cushman & Wakefield joined forces to become one of the world’s largest global real estate service providers. Doug currently serves as a leader in the Tampa Corporate Services team and is a member of the Executive Committee for the company’s Tenant Advisory Group. Doug brings a higher value to his clients through his knowledge and experience of corporate real estate needs. He specializes in building effective “full service” corporate real estate teams and providing custom solutions by being knowledgeable about the latest innovations, trends, and processes.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Florida
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Society of International Business Fellows (SIBF)
- Golden Triangle Association
- Founding Member, C-Suite Council, Tampa
- Former Founding Chairman, Florida Chapter, CoreNet
- Founding Member, Tampa Bay Brokers Association
- Leadership Tampa Bay Alumni
- Board of Trustees and Executive Committee Member, University of Tampa
- Facilities Committee Chairman, University of Tampa
- Former Board Member and Chair of Scholarship and Financial Aid Committee,
- Berkeley Preparatory School
- Former Chairman, Westshore Alliance
- Former President of Sweetwater Homeowners Association
- BS in Business Administration, University of Tampa
Awards & Associations
Lifetime Achievement Award in 2014 by The University of Tampa Center for Entrepreneurship; This award recognizes alumni who operate businesses that have shown stability and success over a long period of time, and who have added significance to the community by what he does in that business.