With more than 38 years of experience, Doug Rothschild is a leader in the commercial real estate industry. He started his career with CBRE in 1981 as one of the youngest brokers in the nation. There, he led the company to specialize in multi-market Tenant Representation and became one of the leading consultants focusing on corporate services. He then joined CLW Real Estate Services Group (1995-2012) where and his business partner, Lou Varsames, managed the firm before selling to Cassidy Turley Commercial Real Estate which became Cushman & Wakefield. Doug’s area of expertise is consulting, advising, and assisting corporate real estate departments and executives.
Doug currently serves as a leader on the Tampa GOS team. He brings a higher value to his clients through his knowledge and experience of corporate real estate. Doug specializes in building effective “full service” corporate real estate teams and providing custom solutions by being knowledgeable about the latest innovations, trends, and processes.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Florida
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Society of International Business Fellows (SIBF)
- Founding Chairman, Florida Chapter, CoreNet Global
- Founding Member, Tampa Bay Brokers Association
- Leadership Tampa Bay Alumni
- Lifetime Achievement Award from The University of Tampa Entrepreneurship Center for outstanding contributions to the community and for operating stable and successful businesses over a long period of time.
- Board of Trustees and Executive Committee Member, The University of Tampa
- Facilities Committee Chairman, University of Tampa
- Former Board Member and Chair, Scholarship and Financial Aid Committee, Berkeley Preparatory School
- Former Chairman, Westshore Alliance
- Former President, Sweetwater Homeowners Association
- Bacherlor of Science in Business Administration, The University of Tampa
Awards & Associations
Lifetime Achievement Award in 2014 by The University of Tampa Center for Entrepreneurship; This award recognizes alumni who operate businesses that have shown stability and success over a long period of time, and who have added significance to the community by what he does in that business.