With more than 38 years of experience, Doug Rothschild is a leader in the commercial real estate industry. He started his career with CBRE in 1981 as one of the youngest brokers in the nation. There, he led the company to specialize in multi-market Tenant Representation and became one of the leading consultants focusing on corporate services. He then joined CLW Real Estate Services Group (1995-2012) where he and his business partner, Lou Varsames, managed the firm before selling to Cassidy Turley Commercial Real Estate which became Cushman & Wakefield. Doug’s area of expertise is consulting, advising, and assisting corporate real estate departments and executives.
Doug currently serves as a leader on the Tampa Global Occupier Services team. He brings a higher value to his clients through his knowledge and experience of corporate real estate. Doug specializes in building effective “full service” corporate real estate teams and providing custom solutions by being knowledgeable about the latest innovations, trends, and processes.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Florida since 1981
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Society of International Business Fellows (SIBF)
- Founding Chairman, Florida Chapter, CoreNet Global
- Founding Member, Tampa Bay Brokers Association
- Leadership Tampa Bay Alumni
- Board of Trustee and Executive Committee Member, The University of Tampa
- Former Board Member and Chair, Scholarship and Financial Aid Committee, Berkeley
- Preparatory School
- Former Chairman, Westshore Alliance
- Former President, Sweetwater Homeowners’ Association
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, The University of Tampa