Drew McManus leads a highly experienced commercial property brokerage team that specializes in the acquisition and disposition of industrial and commercial properties throughout the U.S and Colorado. Mr. McManus is a Managing Director of Cushman & Wakefield’s Industrial Practice Group where he provides corporate real estate advisory and transactional services to local, regional, and national clients.
Mr. McManus focuses on developing long-term relationships with his clients to execute both short and long-term real estate strategies. Since his inception at Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. McManus has been involved in over 8M square feet of property transactions valued at over $300M in total consideration. He has been recognized by DMCAR, Costar, and The Denver Business Journal as a top producing broker in Metro Denver.
Client Representation (partial list)
- KMART – 1,300,000 SF
- GLP Properties – 850,000 SF
- Medline Industries – 550,000 SF
- Sears Holdings – 369,000 SF
- Boulder Brands – 360,117 SF
- United Stationers – 320,000 SF
- World Trade Center – 250,000 SF
- McLane Foods – 250,000 SF
- Nexus at DIA – 200+ Acres