Dusty joined the C&W team in May of 2018 as the new senior property manager at the historic Norwood Tower--Austin's original skyscraper and "castle in the sky." She is responsible for the management of the property and management staff, as well as serving as the point person on third-party relationships.
Dusty brings with her almost 20 years of experience in property management. Prior to this position, she was a senior property manager at The Kucera Companies in Austin, TX where she was responsible for the management of six full-service, Class A and B office properties totaling approximately 550,000 SF.
Associates in Applied Science, Business Administration
Onondaga Community College, Syracuse, NY
Licensed State of Texas Real Estate Salesperson since 2015
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Active Member IREM Austin
- 2016 IREM Community Outreach Committee
- 2017 IREM Membership Committee Co-chair
- 2018 IREM Bowling Committee Chair
- 2018 IREM Candidate Guidance Committee