Mr. Dobbins has more than 35 years of commercial real estate and credit risk experience. He is responsible for providing asset surveillance, due diligence, and underwriting services for CMBS, balance sheet lenders, B-Piece buyers, warehouse lenders, mezzanine lenders preferred equity, and equity providers. Services will include the evaluation of commercial real estate loan portfolios for sale or acquisition, as well as the surveillance of portfolios. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield in 2016, Mr. Dobbins held positions at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Situs, Natixis, GE Capital Real Estate, Moody’s Investors Service, Coopers & Lybrand, and New York Life.
Memberships, Licenses, Professional Affiliations and Education
- Master of Business Administration, Finance, New York University’s Stern School of Business
- Bachelor of Arts, History, The City College of New York
- Certificate in Mortgage Finance, New York University, Mortgage Institute
- Admitted into the Counselors of Real Estate, Certificate Number 2046
- Author of various new issue reports published by Moody’s Investors Service