Eliot, a Senior Vice President with Cushman & Wakefield | CRESCO Real Estate since 2005, has been in the real estate industry for over twelve (12) years. He has been a licensed agent since 2001. During his career with CRESCO, Eliot has completed hundreds of deals and satisfied many clients.
Eliot has been involved in numerous attributes of real estate such as land acquisition, leasing, property sales and subleasing. Eliot’s accomplishments have involved government participation in land acquisitioned leaseback opportunities, marketing properties for the best needs of his clients and extensive research for tenant representation assignments.
Prior to his commercial real estate career, Eliot worked in the industrial coatings industry
(Sherwin-Williams and ICI) focusing on superior customer service combined with technical expertise.
• National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
• Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
• GESU Boosters
• Miracles Happen: Diana Hyland Miracle Fund
• Dancing Wheels Company & School - Board Member
• John Carroll University; B.A. in Communications
Awards & Associations
• Recipient of the Industrial Transaction of the Year, Three (3) times
• CRESCO Top Producer, Five (5) Consecutive Years
• Westcore/PNC, Garfield Building, 1965 E. 6th Street, Cleveland, OH - 160,000 SF
• ClinchTite/Weston, 9300 Dutton Drive, Twinsburg, OH - 93,000 SF
• Vadxx/Hemingway Development BTS Green Energy Plant, Akron, OH - 24,000 SF
• Mold Masters, 34000 Vokes Drive, Eastlake, OH - 77,000 SF
• Orange Onions, 21930 Miles Road, North Randall, OH - 110,00 SF
• AIC Ventures
• AllTech Medical Systems
• Autoport International
• Balance, Inc.
• Best Supply
• Clinch-Tite Corporation
• Gallagher Sharp
• Geis/Hemingway Company
• Key Bank
• Majestic Steel
• Manufacturer’s Wholesale Lumber
• Park Place Technology
• Vadxx Energy
• West Core
• Consolidated Graphics Group
• Davis Development Group
• Dollar Bank
• Fat Heads Brewery
• Feiner Investment Corp.
• First Interstate Properties
• Parker Hannifin
• Premier Development Partners
• Sherwin Williams
• StripMatic Products, Inc.
• Transmaxx, LLC