Elisa Konik is a member of C&W’s Brokerage Services team based in Oakland, California. Ms. Konik helps clients design and execute real estate strategies within the Bay Area, nationally and globally across diverse portfolios and occupier/investor requirements. Ms. Konik’s tenant advisory practice focuses on emerging industries, legal, bio-tech and unique flex/office requirements. As a landlord advisor, Ms. Konik is focused on actionable marketing campaigns which truly elevate a client’s positioning and differentiation within the marketplace.
Ms. Konik has been with C&W since 2007, where she spent several years in the firms’ Global Business Consulting and Corporate Services practice. Ms. Konik has consulted on site selection initiatives across the world, in addition to strategic planning for several multi-national real estate portfolios. Supported by her
corporate services and consulting background, Ms. Konik is able to provide unique transactional expertise that includes labor analytics, government incentive evaluation and portfolio planning guided by the
industry’s most innovative technology and business intelligence solutions.
Throughout her career at C&W, Ms. Konik has designed several award-winning Best Practices. Ms. Konik is an executive board member of C&W’s Tenant Advisory Group and Emerging Technology Practice group. Ms. Konik is a proud Berkeley resident and active member of the community, in part through her role on the
Temescal Business Improvement DEED committee.
Key Agency Assignments
- The Towers Emeryville, 800,000 SF
- Harbor Bay Waterfront, 385,000 SF
- Kaiser Center, 1,000,000 SF
- The Atrium, 127,000 SF
Key Clients - Multi-National
- Pfizer- Global Portfolio Strategy
- Unilever– Global Portfolio Strategy
- Thomson Reuters– Regional Metro Planning
- Morgan Stanley– Regional Metro Planning
Emerging Technology & Industries
- Kairos Power
Skill Set & Expertise
- Labor Analytics & Demographic Assessment
- Government Incentives Negotiation
- Location Strategy & Global Site Selection
- Business Intelligence & Big Data Analytics
- Metro Planning & Portfolio Strategy