Elisabete Costa is an Associate in the Valuation & Advisory Department in Lisbon and works especially on assignments for national clients, including investment funds, banks as well as major industrial companies. Her vast professional experience has seen her involved in many portfolio valuations, economic and financial feasibility studies and best use analyses.
Elisabete joined the Valuation & Advisory department of Cushman & Wakefield in 2001. Recently Elisabete was placed the Urban Development department to support its implementation and development. She has more than 20 years’ experience in valuation, being previously at CPU Consultores and Knight Frank.
Awards & Associations
− Degree in Civil Engineer by the ISEL - Instituto Superior de Engenharia de Lisboa
− MRICS - Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
• Financial Reporting: Coordination and regular valuation of shopping centres located across Europe in countries like Portugal, Spain, Italy, Germany, Romania and Greece for Sonae Sierra. Coordination and quarterly valuation of retail properties included in various funds owned by CBRE Global Investors, consisting of shopping centres and one retail park located in Portugal.
• Portfolio Valuation: Valuation of mixed use portfolios for real estate fund manager such as Interfundos, Imopólis/JP Morgan and Sonae Capital.
• Loan Security Purposes: Valuation of retail and office properties for loan security purposes performed for Hypothekenbank Frankfurt AG..
• Internal Management: Valuation of several retail and stand-alone portfolios for well-known clients such as Benetton, Redevco, Makro/Metro and Kingfisher.
• Portfolio Advisory: Advising on potential acquisition of an office and retail portfolio for Värde, as well as on the potential acquisition of an office and shopping centre portfolio for Cerberus.
• Best Use Advisory: Analyses of plots of land to develop properties of different uses or properties that need alternative use solutions within the scope of urban development.