Eric Le Goff is an Executive Director with Cushman and Wakefield’s Retail Services in New York. Highly experienced in designing and implementing retail real estate strategies, he has advised leading international retailers across North America with a strong focus on the premium and luxury retail sectors.
Eric, who specializes in Tenant Representation, started his career with Cushman & Wakefield in Paris in 1997 and has been based in New York since 2001. He has been with the firm for more than 18 years. With his extensive experience in site selection, strategic disposition and leasing in the United States and Canada, Eric has become the trusted advisor to many of the world’s most recognized retailers including LVMH, Kering, Prada, Jimmy Choo, Tiffany & Co., Longchamp, Bottega Veneta, Baccarat and Nars Cosmetics.
As examples of the diverse nature of his practice activities, Eric acted as advisor to Louis Vuitton’s parent company, LVMH in the analysis of all of its New York real estate holdings including the LVMH tower. He also represented LVMH in its acquisition of the 20,000 square foot building at 743 Fifth Avenue. The building will become the flagship for LVMH’s successful watch brand, Hublot. Recently, Eric negotiated Bottega Veneta’s 24,000-square foot lease at 740 Madison which was awarded REBNY’S “Most Ingenious Deal of the Year” Award, the industry’s highest honor.
His creative and rigorous approach to site selection, combined with his European background are key contributors to the success of many of his clients entering the New York or the US market including Goyard, The Row, Moynat, Elie Saab, Repetto, Sandro, Roland Mouret, Zilli.
Awards & Associations
• REBNY – “Most Ingenious Retail Deal of the Year” Winner 2014
• Top “40 Under 40” Real Estate New York Magazine
• Prada, Goyard, Jimmy Choo, Bottega Veneta, Calypso St. Barth, Kiton, Emilio Pucci, Anne Fontaine, Caudalie, Longchamp, Marni, Panerai, Vilebrequin
• Bottega Veneta (US Flagship) – 740 Madison Avenue, New York, NY (25,000 s.f.)
• Jimmy Choo (US Flagship) – 699 Madison Avenue, New York, NY (11,000 s.f.)
• Baccarat (US Flagship) – 635 Madison Avenue, New York, NY (6,000 s.f.)
• Prada – 1098 Alberni Street, Vancouver, BC (17,000 s.f.)
• Bulgari – 200 Stockton Street, Union Square, San Francisco, CA (16,000 s.f.)
• Member of Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
• International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
• Université Paris Descartes (Paris V)
• Ecole Supérieure des Professions Immobilières (ESPI Paris)