Eric Roth is a Director in the Middle Market Investment Sales group of Cushman & Wakefield, focusing on the Upper West Side, Morningside Heights and West Harlem. Eric works alongside Robert Shapiro, Executive Managing Director. Since joining fulltime in 2015, Eric has been involved in the sale of over 70 properties for an aggregate value of over $700 million.
Earlier, Eric spent time as an Intern at Massey Knakal, which was acquired by Cushman & Wakefield on December 31, 2014. He worked alongside a couple different teams to gain experience and transition into his current role. Prior, he was a worked for a NYC landlord and property manager, Argo Real Estate, and spent time with the Accounting, Property Management, and Brokerage Departments.
- Fort Riverside Portfolio – 5 Buildings, 290 Units: $101,500,000
- Pelham Parkway Portfolio – 3 Buildings, 223 Units: $53,000,000
- 385 Union Avenue, Brooklyn: $45,000,000
- 145 East 125th Street: $27,000,000
- 3430 Broadway: $26,600,000
- 3661 Broadway: $21,795,000
- 415 West 120th Street: $20,300,000
- 515 West 168th Street: $18,200,000
- 220 Wadsworth Avenue: $15,600,000
- Board Member of the Young Mortgage Bankers Associate of New York
- C.H.I.P. (Community Housing Improvement Program)
- Encourage Kids Foundation, Board Member, Young Professionals Committee
- Bachelor of Science in Management, University of Delaware