Eric M. Schreibman, J.D. is a seasoned veteran of the commercial real estate industry, as well as a licensed attorney. He brings to the table more than 15 years of experience as a deal-maker and strategic advisor.
Eric has negotiated a wide array of complex lease and purchase agreements throughout his career as both an attorney and a real estate professional. He worked on major real estate for The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, including the acquisition of the twelve-acre urban campus of The Cleveland Play House. In addition to a multitude of medical office leases, he was also responsible for negotiating a complex sublease, occupancy and use agreement for over 80,000 square feet of administrative call center space on the Clinic’s behalf.
During his time working in private development, Eric oversaw acquisition, disposition and leasing operations for Omni Property Companies, a local owner and developer. In this capacity, he was responsible for the sale of multiple office buildings, and spearheaded the company’s tenant move-in and retention initiatives. During his tenure at Cushman & Wakefield | CRESCO Real Estate, Eric has represented owners, developers and occupiers of commercial properties throughout Northeast Ohio. Eric focuses his practice on office and medical leasing and sales.
• Northwestern University, B.A.
• Arizona State University, J.D.
• Licensed Ohio Attorney & Real Estate Salesperson
• Assured Partners
• Beacon Financial Partners
• The Cleveland Clinic Foundation
• First National Bank of Pennsylvania
• Fitzpatrick Development Company
• Fresenius Medical Care
• Heartland Dental
• Pediatric & Adolescent Urology Institute
• Psychological & Behavioral Consultants
• Nesco Resource
• North Coast OBGYN
• St. Vincent Charity Medical Center
• Susan G. Komen of Northeast Ohio
• Omni Property Companies
• University Hospitals
• Vedas Fitness
• ViaQuest, Inc.