Frank A. Freda has been active in the real estate industry since 1977. As Executive Managing Director, Global Facilities Management, Mr. Freda is currently responsible for overseeing Cushman & Wakefield's Facilities Management services throughout the world.
For the first 13 years of his tenure at Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Freda was a member of Cushman & Wakefield’s Legal Department, the last three years of which he held the position of Law Office Manager, overseeing and directing the day-to-day activities of Cushman & Wakefield’s eight in-house attorneys. For the last 23 years of his tenure at Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Freda has held various positions with increasing responsibilities, overseeing the firm’s provision of Property, Facilities, and Project Management services to major corporate clients.
Juris Doctor Degree, St. John’s University School of Law
Bachelor’s Degree, Hofstra University
George M. Brooker Management Executive of the Year Award, 2010 from the Real Estate Board of New York
- Past President of the Board of Directors of the Malverne Little League
- Member of the Board of Governors of the Diabetes Research Institute
- On the Executive Committee of the March of Dimes Walk-A-Thon NYC Chapter
- Member of CoreNet
- Member of IFMA
- Member of IREM, The Building Owners and Managers Association
- On the Board of Directors of the Management Division of the Real Estate Board of New York
- Member of both the New York State and New York City Bar Associations