A commercial real estate veteran with over 25 years of experience, Frank Truesdell is a Managing Director in Cushman & Wakefield’s New Jersey office. Mr. Truesdell’s primary responsibilities include providing advisory and brokerage services for clients in the acquisition and disposition of corporate facilities, lease and financial analysis and negotiation on a local, regional and national basis. His history of completing large, complicated transactions, his unparalleled attention to detail and his commitment to task has resulted in value added services on behalf of some of America’s largest corporations. Additionally, Mr. Truesdell leads a specialized group within the firm that provides advisory services to private equity organizations and corporate mergers and acquisitions specialists that assists in meeting the needs of these groups as they review and underwrite the real estate assets of a targeted enterprise.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Frank most recently served as an Executive Vice President with Jones Lang LaSalle. He has also worked in a senior broker capacity for both CBRE and the former Trammell Crow Company. Mr. Truesdell has completed more than 800 sale and lease transactions with a net aggregate value in excess of $1.5 billion over the course of his career.
• Baxter Healthcare, 41 Spring Street, New Providence, NJ – 85,000 SF
• KeyBank, USA, 2 Gatehall Drive, Parsippany, NJ – 200,000 SF
• Verizon Communications, Piscataway NJ – 292,000 SF
• American Express - Multiple locations – 512,000 SF
• Evonik Industries, 2 Turner Place, Piscataway, NJ – 76 Acre Land Sale
• GSA (CBP), Newark, NJ – 225,000 SF
• Sappi Paper, Dayton, NJ – 380,000 SF