As a Director with Cushman & Wakefield, Gary brings with him 38 years of “tried and true” experience in the material handling industry. As a Vice President and Sales Manager, he has played a key role in the cultivation of C&C Lift Truck; aiding in its growth from a staff of two employees to the fifty-two currently employed there today. Some of his most notable achievements include the facilitation and development of the sales department, which helped to earn a #1 Dealer in the Industry award from the world-wide recognized Komatsu Brand. His experience and knowledge became sought out on an international level, as he was commissioned in 2004 to help design a 500,000 square foot warehouse in Panama. Additionally, Gary assisted in its racking installation and forklift implementation by delivering over four container loads of Narrow Aisle lift trucks. In 2005, he helped design the first three VNA wire-guided warehouses in India for one of the largest pharmaceutical company in the world, while leading the installation team through the completed project. He presently continues his efforts in providing parts and service assistance to this site.
His extensive knowledge of the material handling industry and invaluable list of industry contacts and connections enables him to service clients on multiple levels, providing key advice and consultation on the appropriate space, and facilities needed for your existing business and future growth. Throughout New Jersey Pennsylvania and New York, Gary identifies customer requirements and offers solutions in their material handling needs, racking equipment, and building requirements. His 38 years of experience is a welcome addition to Cushman & Wakefield and only broadens the scope of services he offers to both established and newly acquired clients.
- 2000 C&C Lift Truck became a dealer for Bendi-Landoll (Very Narrow Aisle) and was ranked as the #1 dealer in the United States.
- 2001 C&C became a Komatsu dealer and continued to increase manufacturer market share to become the #1 dealer in the United States.
- Leading multiple international projects for warehouse development and supplying of material handling products.
- Increasing manufacturer market share throughout New Jersey and New York City.
- Identifying customer needs and offering solutions in their material handling needs, racking equipment, and building requirements.
- Maintain sales and obtain national accounts for Komatsu Forklift division.
- Certified in sales of new and used equipment, along with rental and fleet management.
- OSHA trained and certified for both training and use of Class I-IV forklift operations.
- Development of Sales Professionals.
- Honors: Enersys National Sales Award for industry-specific equipment batteries, pertaining to volume-sales.
Areas of Specialization
- Material Handling facilities, operations, and equipment, space specialist
- Sales and Leasing of Industrial Properties
- Landlord and Tenant Representation
- Market Research and Analysis