Greg Millerd is a Director with Cushman & Wakefield, where he specializes in industrial sales and leasing, representing both owners and users. Greg is also a member of Cushman & Wakefield’s Food and Beverage Specialty Practice Group, a national team of brokerage professionals.
Greg has been with the firm since 2005, completing sale and lease transactions on behalf of national, regional, and local clients in the distribution, manufacturing, and food industries. Prior to his career in real estate, he spent fifteen years in building material sales and operations. His experience as a Chief Operating Officer provides his clients the leverage of a broker who understands the detailed challenges each client faces when evaluating their real estate decisions. Greg’s knowledge of the market, persistence in representing his clients during negotiations, and creativity in finding solutions to complex problems have helped his clients achieve their operational and financial objectives.
Greg’s client list includes a number of national and regional firms in environmental services, distribution, manufacturing and food related industries.
- MBA, Pepperdine University, 1998
- B.S. University of Wisconsin La Crosse, 1989
- JDRF-Seattle Guild Volunteer
- Matt Talbot Center Volunteer
- Bainbridge Island Football Club (Youth Soccer) Board Member, Coach
- Bainbridge Barbarians Youth Rugby Club-Co-Founder, Administrator
- Seattle Vikings Youth Rugby Club-Coach