Greg Dickerson utilizes his extensive background in both real estate and engineering to assist clients with their real estate needs. He is an accomplished industrial real estate broker/advisor specializing in sales and leasing of industrial buildings including distribution centers, warehouses, and manufacturing plants. He has worked in the real estate industry as a licensed agent since 1996, and has been a licensed associate broker since 2000. He is known by clients and peers for attention to detail, quality real estate skills, and a problem-solving approach to advising and representing the best interest of the client. Prior to entering the real estate industry, Mr. Dickerson worked in the aerospace industry as a mechanical engineer with McDonnell Douglas Corporation in California. During this time he worked on the United States Air Force C-17 aircraft program, which included duties in planning, design, manufacturing, field-testing, and liaison between McDonnell Douglas and the United States Air Force.
- The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
- Bachelor of Engineering Science & Mechanics, Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech)
- Advanced German Language Studies, University of Stuttgart