Greg Johnston aggressively represents office tenants/buyers in finding, negotiating and securing the most flexible lease agreements and contracts with the best possible terms for his clients. He has negotiated hundreds of office lease agreements and is a frequent Top Producer. His client testimonials tell it best.
Greg is an Eagle Scout from Tupelo, MS. He began his real estate career as a Property Manager with Trammell Crow Co./Houston, managing 65 commercial buildings comprising 5M sq ft. He handled all relations with 200 tenants and consulted frequently with legal counsel regarding interpretation and enforcement of lease agreements. For 6 years, he worked with CBRE as an Office Tenant Representation specialist and was consistently a Top 5 Producer. Afterwards, Greg spent 6 years representing Lloyds of London with exclusive authority to underwrite environmental and pollution liability risks.
- Member, Real Estate Council of Austin
- Board Member, Boy Scouts of America
- Board Member, YMBL Austin Sunshine Camps and YMBL Foundation
- Volunteer, CE-Bar Fire Department
- Member, Hill Country Bible Church
- B.B.A. Banking & Finance, University of Mississippi