A Vice Chairman for Cushman & Wakefield’s Global Occupier Services group, Greg Lance specializes in the management of National and Global Corporate Real Estate portfolios. His ability to help companies create transparent, measurable real estate processes, thereby improving internal real estate practices and reducing operating costs has earned him multiple national and global client relationships. In the past five years alone, he has overseen 22 million square feet in more than 230 markets.
Lance has devoted his career to the oversight of corporate real estate portfolios, and has helped evolve the corporate real estate services industry by developing superior strategic planning skills, with the ability to assess, implement, and manage efficient, transparent processes across a real estate portfolio. This allows clients to change the way they approach real estate decisions. By providing account management, lease administration and portfolio advisory, transaction management, workplace strategy, information management, and strategic consulting, he has a unique end-user perspective of corporate real estate issues, processes and objectives. Considered a leader in the strategic management of Corporate Real Estate portfolios and consulting, he brings to bear his clients’ strategic direction in assisting to plan all their real estate initiatives.
Lance knows that the management of corporate real estate portfolios depends on clearly defined objectives based on sound metrics and methodology to measure performance. His experience in structuring and managing real estate portfolios, coupled with his analytic skills and strategic thinking, ensure that his clients’ portfolio strategies achieve short- and long-term goals.
- Brambles Global, 450 properties – 22 million SF
- CHEP USA, 100 properties – 10 million SF
- Recall North America, 143 properties – 7 million SF
- IFCO, 50 properties – 2.5 million SF
- Member, Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR)
- CoStar Power Broker, 2010-2016
- D CEO Power Broker 2011-2018
- Dallas Business Journal Heavy Hitter, multiple years
- Dallas Business Journal Outstanding Commercial Real Estate Broker Award
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker, State of Texas