Cribb Altman is a Senior Director within Cushman & Wakefield of Texas, Inc.’s (C&W) Tenant Representative Group. Cribb possesses extensive real estate knowledge advising corporate clients with local and multi-market site selection, detailed financial analysis, and lease and purchase negotiations.
Prior to joining C&W, Cribb was a Vice President in the Offices Services Group at Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, where he was a top producer in the Dallas office. He started his business career at Worldwide Express and earned the”Pacesetter Award” for his performance. He was promoted from the Kansas City office and relocated to St. Louis, where he became one of the youngest district sales managers in the history of Worldwide Express.
Awards & Associations
• The University of Kansas, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Spanish, International Business, and Marketing
• The University of Seville in Spain, coursework in Marketing and International Business
• Member, The Real Estate Council
• Dallas Regional Chamber of Commerce, Corporate Recruitment Committee
• Metroplex Technology Business Council
• Jesuit College Preparatory School of Dallas, Alumni Real Estate Group
• 2015 Cushman & Wakefield “Top 10 Producer”
• Dallas Business Journal “Heavy Hitter”
• Consistently D CEO “Power Broker”
• Dallas Business Journal “Rookie of the Year”
• Real Estate Bisnow “Top 35 under 35”
• Black’s Guide “Top 35 under 35”