Harry F. Blair is an Executive Director with 24 years of real estate brokerage and consulting experience at Cushman & Wakefield. Based in the firms office in Midtown Manhattan, Mr. Blair is one of its leading brokerage professionals. He joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2011 after 12 years at Colliers International and nine years with Helmsley-Noyes Co. Inc.
Over his career Mr. Blair has worked with major institutions, private companies and non-profits in the acquisition and disposition of commercial space. Mr. Blair is primarily focused on Landlord Agency leasing. He is currently the exclusive leasing agent for several buildings totaling approximately 2.5 million square feet for both institutional and private clients.
Awards & Associations
Mr. Blair won REBNY’s Retail “Deal of the Year Award” in November 2008 for a lease with Zara for a majority of the retail space at 500 Fifth Avenue. Mr. Blair is a board member of the Bryant Park Corporation Board and is active in youth sports and charitable organizations in his home town of Garden City NY where he resides with his wife Michele and their three children.
- 500 Fifth Avenue – 700,000 SF
- 2 Herald Square, Status Captial – 500,000 SF
- 250 West 57th Street, Empire State Realty Trust (ESRT) – 500,00 SF
- Tower 52, 150 East 52nd Street, Princeton Properties – 300,000 SF
- 104 West 40th Street, Princeton Properties – 200,000 SF
- 292 Madison Avenue, Marciano Investors Group/Herald Square Properties – 200,00 SF
- Tower 56, 126 East 56th Street, Pearlmark Realty – 185,000 SF