Hassan Jadali joined the company in 1995. Having more than 23 years of experience in real estate sales, he has been involved in and completed close to $1 billion in commercial real estate transactions during this time. He specializes in Land Acquisition and Disposition and has represented owners in the sale of more than 2,000 acres of commercial and residential land valued at more than $600 million.
Prior to entering real estate, Hassan’s experience included supervising the Planning Department for the City of Fenton and negotiating the sale or purchase of properties for various city uses. This position required the review and approval of hundreds of commercial/industrial projects within the city’s seven industrial parks.
- Duke Realty
- Bitrode Corp.
- Delmar Gardens Enterprises
- First Industrial Realty
- Hammert’s Iron Works Inc.
- J&L Industrial Supply
- Heartland Bank
- Laborer’s Union
- Lincoln National Life Insurance Co.
- Stupp Brothers Inc.
- Pulte Homes
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital (BJC)
- The Private Bank
- Union Electric Company
- QuikTrip Corporation
- City of Lake Saint Louis
- First National Bank
- Bank Star
- Frontenac Bank
- TNC Investors, Sale of 30 acres of land on Clayton Road in Town & Country, Missouri
- Central Presbyterian Church, Sale of 28.97 acres of institutional/commercial land in Town & Country, Missouri
- Collins Goodman Development (owner), Sale of 18.57 acres of commercial land in Hazelwood, Missouri
- Lake Saint Louis Association/Edgewater Point Association, Sale of 5.11 acres of commercial land on Edgewater Point Drive
- Duke Realty/Shattdecor Inc., Sale of 18.42 acres of commercial land in Riverport, Missouri
- Delmar Gardens Enterprises/Chesterfield Village, Inc., Sale of 5.29 acres of commercial land in Chesterfield, Missouri
- DG Riverport Investments, LLC/Duke Realty, Sale of 6.01 acres of commercial land at Riverport Business Park
- American Planning Association, President
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), President
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), President
- St. Louis Association of Realtors, Board of Directors Commercial Division
- Licensed Broker in Missouri and Illinois
- Cassidy Turley 2004 Top Producer Award
- Cassidy Turley 2004 Largest Landlord Representative Award
- Cassidy Turley 2004, 2007, 2009, 2012 Largest Land Transaction Award
- 2009 CCIM of the Year Award
- Fenton Area Chamber of Commerce Board • Cassidy Turley National Land Council Board
- Missouri Growth Association Board • Trustee of Manderleigh Subdivision
- West St. Louis County YMCA Former Member of Board of Managers & Chairman of Property Committee Partner Campaign
• Southern Illinois University, Master’s degree in City and Regional Planning
• Lincoln University, Bachelor’s degree in Building/Engineering and Design