Ms. Chong started her career with NAI ChaneyBrooks (now Cushman & Wakefield ChaneyBrooks) in 2001 in the Commercial Group’s Accounting Team where she ensured the delivery of excellent fiscal real estate services to managed properties. In addition to her regular duties, she spearheaded the conversion of over 40 commercial and 200 residential accounts from a proprietary accounting software to Timberline, a widely-used property management software.
In 2003, she was promoted to the Director of Financial Operations and became a key member of the Senior Management Team who oversaw both corporate and client fiscal management; as well as the Information Technology, Payroll, Human Resources and Benefits departments. In 2007, She became the Chief Financial Officer, continuing her tenure as partner to the President and Executive Team on all operational and strategic matters.
Ms. Chong is fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese, and Malay languages.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maryland State Board of Accountancy
- Member, Chamber of Commerce Hawai‘i,
- Former Treasurer, Sierra Club Hawaii Chapter
- Former Treasurer & Director, Hong Kong Business Association of Hawai‘i,
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, state of Hawai‘i,
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Hawai‘i,Pacific University, Hawai‘i,