Hunter Logan Moss is a Director in the New York Middle Market Investment Sales Group of Cushman & Wakefield, focusing on Manhattan’s prestigious Upper East Side.
Hunter has spent his entire 7-year career focusing on investment sales in the East side of Manhattan where he has evaluated and underwritten over 200 buildings and closed 80 transactions totaling over 1.3 billion in aggregate consideration. Hunter is known for his deep market expertise and unwavering client service. He has evaluated and sold various property types including office, mixed-use, multifamily, retail, developable land, townhouses, commercial condo/co-ops, and air right transfers.
Hunter has committed himself to building his career and growing his knowledge base. In 2015 he was promoted to Senior Associate, in 2016 to Associate Director, and most recently in 2017 to Director.
Before joining Cushman and Wakefield, Hunter served as an intern to the President and CEO of Ruckus Marketing and as an intern in the online marketing department of The College Board in New York City. He also spent several summers, while a student, working for antique auctioneer Rafael Osona at Osona Auctions in Nantucket, Massachusetts.
- 10 East 34th Street: a ~50,000 square foot office building sold for $52 million
- Corinthian Building (645 First Avenue): 144 residential condominium units, $147 million
- 281 Park Avenue South: iconic landmarked office building, $50 million
- 264 Fifth Avenue: a future corner development site, $25.5 million
- 212-218 East 85th Street: 76 units split across 5 contiguous buildings, $30 million
- 65 Irving Place: townhouse, $11 million
- Ohio Wesleyan Marketing Group – Former President and Public Relations Chair
- Team Leader – Big Brothers Big Sisters, Delaware, Ohio
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, Ohio Wesleyan University