Jacqui Blake returned to her office roots at Cushman & Wakefield as Managing Director in the Occupier Services Group, focused on identifying and servicing corporate occupier clients in Florida. She specializes regional, national and multi-national clients with location services and lease transactions, asset acquisition/disposition, strategic planning, portfolio administration, and the management of real estate costs by mitigating risks and enhancing efficiency. Jacqui utilizes her extensive transactional, advisory and corporate real estate experience as a member of the Tenant Advisory Group and Automotive Service Practice Group.
Prior to rejoining Cushman & Wakefield she spent 9-years as Senior Vice President & National Real Estate Director with Cypress Equities' (formerly SRS Real Estate Partners / Staubach Retail); she was the national manager and broker for AutoNation, a Fortune 200 company, and responsible for over $775 million of successful real estate transactions. She was consistently awarded the national “Top Achiever” and “Top Producer” awards after being recognized with the “Rising Star” award in 2008 from Roger Staubach.
Her foundation at Cushman & Wakefield spanned the first 7 years of her career, as one of the two-person top landlord leasing team in South Florida responsible for 2.6 million square feet of Class A office properties in Broward and Palm Beach Counties; with it she garnered many awards beginning with “Up & Comer” from the South Florida Business Journal, “Work Horse” for Cushman & Wakefield Florida, annual Power Broker awards and both “Lease of the Year” and “Deal of the Year” in 2005 and 2006 by NAIOP and the SFBJ.
- Affected over $775 million of successful real estate across 17 states for AutoNation.
- Completed the successful disposition of 87% of assigned excess properties for AutoNation.
- Maximized the leasing of over 2.6 million square feet of Class A office product in Broward and Palm Beach Counties.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of Florida
- Former Chair / Member NAIOP, National Assoc. of Industrial & Office Properties
- Member / Former Chair, CREW Broward & Boca Raton, Commercial Real Estate Women
- Member, ULI, Urban Land Institute
- Member, CoreNet, Southeast Florida Chapter
- Member, ICSC, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member, WIN, Women’s Integrated Network C&W
- Women United, United Way Broward
- Junior League of Greater Fort Lauderdale, Provisional Advisor and Membership
- Member, STOP, Sea Turtle Oversight Protection
- Member, PAWS, Humane Society of Broward County
- BA, University of Florida, Gainesville