Mr. Berry is an Executive Director of Cushman & Wakefield's Valuation & Advisory group in New England Area. He is also a member of the Hospitality & Gaming group with expertise in New England and several other states. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield in 2006, he was employed by Joseph J. Blake and Associates in Washington, D.C. as a Commercial Appraiser focusing on office, multifamily and hospitality property types from April 2003 to June 2006. He began his appraisal career with Colliers Pinkard in Baltimore, Maryland as a Junior Appraiser, assisting in the appraisal of all commercial property types from August 2001 to March 2003.
Mr. Berry has completed over 1,100 hospitality related appraisal, review and consulting assignments over the past eight years. The majority of the assignments have been located in New England, while over 150 were in the cities of Boston and Cambridge. Property types he has appraised have ranged from luxury resorts to economy franchise hotels and independently operated inns.
Memberships, Licenses, Professional Affiliations and Education
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- New Hampshire
- New York
- Rhode Island
- Master of Science- Real Estate, John Hopkins University
- Master of Arts-Geography and Planning, Townson University
- Bachelor of Arts - International Studies & Economics, Townson University