Jim Foreman began his career in real estate brokerage services 35 years ago with Cushman & Wakefield (C&W) of Texas Inc. Mr. Foreman assesses, evaluates, and executes real estate requirements for corporate clients. He has an extensive background in leasing, user sales, investment sales, and build-to-suit representation.
Mr. Foreman’s corporate real estate background is extensive and includes various product types, including office and single and multi-tenant industrial projects. He has handled user transactions ranging from large land acquisitions for chemical plant expansions to pharmaceutical plant dispositions, as well as tenant representation assignments for large and small corporate office and industrial users. In addition to assisting corporate clients in acquisition or disposition of their assets, Mr. Foreman was part of the team that completed the largest industrial sales transaction in Texas history and was more recently part of the sales team for a 1.1 billion dollar national industrial portfolio sale on behalf of Cabot Properties. Throughout his career with C&W, Mr. Foreman has completed sales transactions with an aggregate value of more than $3.5 billion. In addition, his lease transactions total more than 100 million square feet.
Awards & Associations
• Graduate of Sam Houston State University, class of 1979 and native Houstonian
• Consistently ranks among the top C&W brokers nationally, as well as a Top 10 Producers in the Houston office
• Recipient of the 2003 Industrial Broker of the Year award given by the NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association and finalist in 2012 and 2016
• Repeated recipient of C&W’s Service Excellence Award for outstanding client service
• Member of the Urban Land Institute, Houston Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors
• Served on numerous local chamber of commerce associations and membership retention committees
• Member of the advisory board of the Stella Link Redevelopment Association, which has undertaken one of the largest and most successful non-profit urban redevelopment projects in the Houston area
• Recognized by the Houston Business Journal as Commercial Real Estate Heavy Hitter multiple years