James Griffin specializes in industrial real estate sales and leasing. He joined Cushman & Wakefield / Pacific in April 2013. He entered the profession in 1996 with CBRE. He was Rookie of the Year in CBRE's Fresno office in 1998 and has achieved Top 5 status in 2006-2009.
James has sold or leased over seven million square feet of industrial real estate. A sampling of his resume includes: disposition of 78,000sf for U.S. Food Service Warehouse, the current disposition of 74,000sf for Schneider Electric, and the sale and continued leasing of 398,100sf known as Shaw Commerce Center.
Awards & Associations
• 2009 Top 3 Producers, Fresno Office
• 2008 Top 3 Producers, Fresno Office
• 2007 Top 5 Producers, Fresno Office
• 2006 Top 5 Producers, Fresno Office
• 1998 Rookie of the Year, Fresno Office
• Bachelor of Science, Real Estate and Urban Land Economics, California State University, Fresno
The continuous leasing of the 398,100sf Shaw Commerce Center in Fresno, CA.
The disposition assignment of 53,000sf of excess corporate real estate for Inland Empire LLC.
The disposition of 25 acres of shovel ready Industrial land for the City of Clovis, CA.
The purchase of an 350,000sf manufacturing facility in Exeter, CA.