Jim Kovaleski (CalDRE Lic. #00846878) has provided real estate consulting services to institutions and private owners, local start-up companies as well as Fortune 500 companies. His experience provides clients with expertise in real estate planning, deal structuring, lease and contract negotiations. During his real estate career, Mr. Kovaleski has represented clients in transactions with an aggregate value of over $2.16 Billion.
R&D/Industrial Sales and Leasing
- Supply Chain Logistics Practice Group.
- Distribution Center Services
- Real estate advisory and site selection
- Portfolio optimization
- Marker entry and expansion
- Global manufacturing location selection
- Tax and economic incentives
- Masters of International Marketing, American Graduate School of International Management, "Thunderbird", Glendale, Arizona, 1979
- Bachelor of Arts, Marketing, Cum Laude, San Francisco State University, California, 1977