Mr. Lewis has extensive experience in assisting clients with real estate acquisition, disposition and financing. Since joining Cushman & Wakefield in 2005, his team has successfully closed real estate transactions for a combined total of over $1.7 Billion. Jim and his team are consistently involved with some of the most significant transactions in the Portland metro area.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Lewis worked for Mindlin Companies, a private real estate investment firm. There he identified and analyzed office and industrial investment opportunities for the firm. Additionally, he was involved in the initial stages of raising a $25 million real estate investment fund. Prior to Mindlin Companies, Jim worked at Oak Tree Resources as an associate involved with mergers and acquisitions. This included business valuation, identifying acquisition targets, and managing the sale process.
• MBA, University of Southern California
• Degree in Finance, Linfield College
• Jim has been a guest lecturer on the topic of real estate finance at Portland State University
Awards & Associations
• Awarded the Oregon/SW Washington Commercial Association of Realtors “Rookie of the Year” (2006)
• Designated a Power Broker by CoStar Group (2006 and 2013)
• Awarded the Cushman & Wakefield “Sale of the Year” (2006, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016)
• Received the “Top Investment Broker” award (2013 and 2016)