A member of Cushman & Wakefield’s Office Tenant Representation practice, Janelle Beasley offers clients more than 15 years of finance and commercial real estate experience. With a strong and successful track record in the areas of business development, financial analysis and real estate occupancy and investment consulting, Ms. Beasley provides strategic real estate services, including acquisitions, dispositions, market research, financial modeling and due diligence, and more.
Prior to her entry into the real estate industry, Ms. Dorvil worked for Ernst & Young as a financial consultant in their corporate finance/business valuation practice, where she prepared discounted cash flow analyses to determine business enterprise values. She also utilized income and market approaches to determine the fair value of the client companies’ assets. Ms. Dorvil also interned with Goldman Sachs & Co. in their fixed income currencies and commodities division, where she completed a rigorous sales and trading rotational program.
- MBA from Florida A&M University's School of Business and Industry
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Florida A&M University
- CCIM candidate
Awards & Associations
- Member, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors - Chair, Diversity Committee
- Employee of the Year for Cushman & Wakefield’s Atlanta office
- Active within Junior Achievement and spearheads Cushman & Wakefield's involvement relating to community service efforts for Wilderness Works City Camp program
- Member, Junior League of Atlanta
- Board Trustee, Impact Church
- Member, Metro Atlanta Alumni Chapter of Florida A&M University