Jared Bonshire joined Cushman & Wakefield of Florida, Inc. in September of 2006 as a brokerage associate, a hire as part of the Junior Executive in Training program. As a part of this program, Jared was able to experience and learn from some of the best brokers in the business in all phases of commercial real estate. During his career, Jared has completed retail, office, industrial, property management and capital market transactions because of this well rounded tutelage.
In 2008, Jared decided to focus on Industrial Real Estate with a newly formed partnership with Lee Morris, one of the leading brokers in the Orlando market. Since coming together as a team, they have consistently proven themselves as market leaders on a production basis. Jared has been instrumental in the development of numerous relationships with some of the most influential businesses in their market such as Karl’s Event Rental, Titan Motor Sports, showing a knack for taking complicated moving parts and simplifying for deal economy client process.
In 2012, the team added a third member, David Perez, and are poised to become the market leader in Orlando, furthering Cushman & Wakefield’s push to become the Industrial brokerage leader throughout the world.
Awards & Associations
• Top Industrial Brokerage Team NAIOP, 2009, 2010, 2011
• #2 Overall Industrial Producer (Team) Hallmark Awards (CFREC), 2009, 2010, 2011
• Best Commercial Real Estate Broker Central Florida-Business Journal
• Top Industrial Producer Commercial Real Estate Society
• Top Ten Overall Producer Commercial Real Estate Society
• Deal of the Year Award Commercial Real Estate Society
• Top Central Florida Industrial Producer Cushman & Wakefield
• Top Five Industrial Producer Commercial Real Estate Society
• Commitment to Quality Award Cushman & Wakefield
Deen Still & Highway 27 Property (landlord rep)
Live TV (tenant rep)
Karls Event Rental (tenant rep)
Titan Motor Sports (tenant rep)