Jason W. Garlock is a Senior Director with Cushman & Wakefield Western, Inc. Valuation & Advisory group in San Francisco. In this role, he performs appraisal and consulting services throughout Northern California on various types of existing and proposed properties. Property types include industrial facilities, corporate headquarter campuses, office complexes, retail centers, apartments, low income housing tax credit apartments, vacant land and residential subdivisions. The intended use of these assignments is for mortgage lending, corporate advisory, off-balance sheet financing, disposition, acquisition, tax appeal, litigation and rent arbitration.
Prior to becoming a Senior Director at Cushman & Wakefield Western, Inc. in 2014, Mr. Garlock was a Senior Associate at the San Francisco appraisal firm Hamilton, Ricci & Associates from 2011 to 2013. Before returning to valuation in 2011, Mr. Garlock was the co-founder and Managing Partner of a real estate investment company in the San Francisco Bay Area. The business focused on repositioning opportunities, merchant banking and company related brokerage. He began his appraisal career as an Associate at Cushman & Wakefield where he worked in the Valuation & Advisory group from 2003 to 2007.
Memberships, Licenses, Professional Affiliations and Education
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute (MAI #449987), As of the current date, Jason Garlock, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following state:
- Real Estate Broker License, State of California (Lic #01879073)
- Master of Business Administration, University of San Francisco
- Bachelor of Arts, University of California Santa Barbara