Jason Greenstone joined Cushman & Wakefield’s Retail Services Group in July of 2012. He works with Michael O'Neill and Taylor Reynolds providing brokerage solutions for Manhattan landlords and retailers expanding in Manhattan and nationally. His focus is on is strategic planning and execution of leasing strategies for his clients.
Mr. Greenstone sits on the Executive Board for the CWFL - New York (Cushman and Wakefield Future Leaders) and is an active member of REBNY, International Council of Shopping Centers, and the Young Men's/Women's Real Estate Association of New York.
He is also a member of the Leadership Council for The Pink Agenda, a subsidiary of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, focused on raising funds and awareness in the fight against breast cancer.
Mr. Greenstone received his Bachelors Degree from Lehigh University in 2009 and participated in the Integrated Real Estate at Lehigh (iRE@L) Program.
Awards & Associations
REBNY's Most Promising Commercial Salesperson Award, 2013
Major transactions include:
- RXR/75 Rockefeller Plaza – 38,968 SF lease with American Girl
- Peter Malkin and Stahl Real Estate/2085 Broadway – 24,985 SF with Bloomingdale’s Outlet
- Century 21/American Dream – 58,390 SF
- Muji/127 E. 59th Street and 200 Wythe Avenue
• LANDLORDS: Eastgate Realty, Empire State Realty Trust, Madison Capital, Millennium Partners, Morgan Stanley, Related Companies, RXR Realty, The Stahl Organization, TIAA-CREF Winter Organization, and Zeckendorf Development LLC
• TENANTS: Brunello Cucinelli, Canali, Century 21, CH Carolina Herrera, JPMorgan Chase, Lacoste, Mighty Quinn’s Barbecue, Muji, Nixon, Skechers, Trader Joe’s, Untuckit, and Vince