Jason joined Cushman & Wakefield |Thalhimer in the summer of 2007 and is a member of the corporate services team, which assists companies with diverse real estate portfolios in developing strategies that reduce occupancy costs, identifying and disposing of surplus real estate, and developing best practices that ensure that as the footprint of a company evolves, so does the real estate. The corporate services team provides services that include: lease administration, portfolio analysis and review, disposition of leased and owned surplus real estate, location consulting, transaction management, and project and construction management.
- 2009-2012 Junior Achievement Classroom Volunteer
- 2009-2012 Junior Achievement Bowl-a-Thon Team Coordinator for Thalhimer
- Westover Hills Elementary Eager Beaver Reader Program
- Member, Greater Richmond Association of Commercial Realtors
- University of Richmond Alumni Association
- Jepson School of Leadership Alumni Association
- Kappa Alpha Order Alumni Association