Jason joined Cushman and Wakefield in 2012 and is entering his sixth year in the brokerage profession. Jason plays an active role in new business development while representing owners and tenants in the sale and leasing of office and R&D facilities throughout the Silicon Valley.
Prior to joining Cushman and Wakefield, Jason worked at Strata Realty, Inc., a commercial real estate firm based in Corona, California. During his tenure Jason represented multiple property owners and tenants in their acquisition and dispositions of commercial real estate assets throughout the Inland Empire. In 2011, CoStar recognized Jason as one of Inland Empire’s Top Office Brokers based on leasing transaction volume.
Awards & Associations
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Communication Studies, California State University, Long Beach
• Light Construction and Development Management (“LCDM”) Certification, University of California, Irvine
• National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (“NAIOP”) - Member
• AIR Commercial Real Estate Association - Member
• Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (“ASVB”) – Member
• CoStar’s Power Broker Award for Office Lease Transaction Volume - 2011