Jason C. Sourbeer joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2013 as a Director in the Central Pennsylvania Brokerage Group. Mr. Sourbeer specializes in the region served by the I-81/I-78 corridor in Central and Northeastern Pennsylvania, and the Lehigh Valley Office, Medical Office and Investment Markets.
Jason has provided a wide range of real estate services and developed long-term relationships with both institutional and local landlords, developers and tenants in the Central PA Market. Jason’s previous 7 years had been with NAI Commercial Industrial Realty, which provides local real estate brokerage and consulting in the Harrisburg Market and throughout Central PA.
Jason is an honors (cum laude) graduate of Duquesne University, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing & Supply Chain Management. After graduating from in 2005, Jason worked for his family’s business, Wilsbach Distributors, an Anheuser Busch Wholesaler. After joining NAI CIR in 2006, Jason was recognized as a member of NAI Global Emerging Leaders and NAI Global Elite status. Jason is currently a CCIM candidate and was part of the Big Brothers Big Sisters program for 7 years.
• Tristan Associates Portfolio. 6-building medical portfolio sale. Sold for $26,800,000 in 2008
• 5001 Louise Drive, Mechanicsburg, PA. 68,525 SF office sale. Sold for $3,400,000 in 2012
• 2-3 Jennifer Court, Carlisle, PA. Leased up and stabilized properties. Sold for $6,600,000 in 2014
• 5035 Ritter Road, Mechanicsburg, PA. 56,556 SF AOPC office lease. Lease value of $5,123,408 in 2014
• 777 East Park Drive, Harrisburg, PA. 24,331 SF Verizon office lease. Lease value of $2,433,992 in 2015
• 300 Corporate Center Drive, Camp Hill. 60,324 SF Deloitte office lease. Lease value of $3,356,473 in 2016
• 6340 Flank Drive, Harrisburg, PA. 68,200 SF PATTAN office lease. Lease value of $6,109,356 in 2016
• 150 Corporate Center Drive, Camp Hill, PA. 41,039 SF office sale. Sold for $3,438,750 in 2017.
• 300 Corporate Center Drive, Camp Hill, PA. 68,846 SF office lease. Lease value of $8,158,251 in 2017.
• GHAR, PAR and NAR, Member
• CCIM Candidate
• CoStar PowerBroker – 2014 Top Broker Award
• CoStar PowerBroker – 2015 Top Broker Award
• Cushman & Wakefield Emerging Talent Program
• Member, Big Brothers Big Sisters
• Bachelor of Science degree, Marketing & Supply Chain Management, Duquesne University, Cum Laude