Jeff Holding joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2016 as an Executive Director located in Fort Lauderdale. He focuses on office tenant representation services, East Broward County sales assignments and leasing/sales transactions for financial institutions. Bringing over 30 years of experience and unsurpassed market knowledge of Broward County’s commercial real estate market, he has been directly involved in literally thousands of leasing and/or sales transactions with a total value into the billions of dollars.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Jeff was with CBRE for nearly 20 years, holding multiple rolls within the company.
- University of Florida, Masters in Business Administration; Finance
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science Business Administration; Marketing
- Licensed real estate salesperson, State of Florida
- Founding Board Director of $3 billion bank headquartered in Broward County since its inception in 2005, until successfully sold to HomeBanc in September 2017, was a member of Executive, Loan, Charity, and Compensation Committees.
- Past member of various real estate organizations, including NAIOP and ICSC.